Our Website is under construction.
Trinity is a place of worship, meeting and quietness in a distracted world. Its people are seeking to grow together in the love of God revealed in Jesus Christ and are working to extend his kingdom of justice and peace. You are welcome to join in our fellowship and service of others.
Encouraging things are happening at Holy Trinity!
- We have a growing congregation giving generously to the needs of the Church and the wider world.
- We have a distinct form of worship and the strong musical tradition that attracts members from the parish and well beyond.
- To help us be more effective, we are training more people to be involved in the life of the Church and in service to the community.
- We work with Christians of other denominations and would like others to know more about the faith we share here.
- Children and young people make our regular Family Communion Service a lively and enjoyable occasion.
8.30am Holy Communion
10.15am Parish Communion (First Sundays in month are usually a Family Communion with children taking part)
10.15am Sunday Club (For 3 year olds upwards – on all except first Sundays and school holidays)
6.30pm Evening Worship
11.30am Tuesdays – Holy Communion
7.15pm Wednesday – Choral Evensong
11:30am Friday – Morning Service
(e.g for Saints Days): as announced
Practising members of other Christian denominations are invited to receive Holy Communion. If you are not confirmed but would like to receive a blessing please come forward with other communicants and place your hands below the altar rail. We hope you will join us for refreshments in the Parish Centre after the Service
- Churches grow when people discover them, find something important to them in them, and stay with them.
- Churches grow when their members live out, in their lives with other people, what they have found in the Christian Gospel.
- Churches grow when they are inviting and welcoming places, in which worship has some sparkle and maybe some holiness to it, and in which you find a lively concern to explore faith and link it to our lives and our world.
What else is going on? Quite a lot actually
- We have finished the restoration of the church building to make it safe and usable for the next generation.
- The social calendar has events throughout the year and our Parish Centre hosts many activities.
- Strong links have been formed with several agencies in the community including Southport College, YMCA, CVS, NHS and Light for Life.
Please Join Us
We belong to Trinity because it brings strength and a deeper meaning to our lives. Christianity is about a new beginning whatever our circumstances and hope for the future however young or old we are. If you want to know more, come along to one of our services: we shall be delighted to see you.