Institution Service which show the new Vicar and the Bishop of Liverpool, Rt Revd Paul Bayes.
The Vicar of Holy Trinity is now Revd Dr Thomas Carpenter. Informally he is referred to as Father Tom.
He is also Priest in Charge of All Saints.
Trinity is a place of worship, meeting and quietness in a distracted world. Its people are seeking to grow together in the love of God revealed in Jesus Christ and are working to extend his kingdom of justice and peace. You are welcome to join in our fellowship and service of others.
Encouraging things are happening at Holy Trinity!
- We have a growing congregation giving generously to the needs of the Church and the wider world.
- We have a distinct form of worship and the strong musical tradition that attracts members from the parish and well beyond.
- To help us be more effective, we are training more people to be involved in the life of the Church and in service to the community.
- We work with Christians of other denominations and would like others to know more about the faith we share here.
- Children and young people make our regular Family Communion Service a lively and enjoyable occasion.
8.30am Holy Communion
10.15am Parish Communion (First Sundays in month are usually a Family Communion with children taking part)
10.15am Sunday Club (For 3 year olds upwards – on all except first Sundays and school holidays)
6.30pm Evening Worship
11.30am Tuesdays – Holy Communion
7.15pm Wednesday – Choral Evensong
11:30am Friday – Morning Service
(e.g for Saints Days): as announced
Practising members of other Christian denominations are invited to receive Holy Communion. If you are not confirmed but would like to receive a blessing please come forward with other communicants and place your hands below the altar rail. We hope you will join us for refreshments in the Parish Centre after the Service
Holy Trinity Parish Church, takes its duty and obligation to protect all extremely seriously. We have adopted the national Church of England’s robust procedures and guidelines. You can find out more about the national policies and procedures at www.churchofengland.org/